What does the process of an AdWords campaign look like? It’s all about these 3 basic steps:
- Choosing the right keywords
- Audit and optimization of the website
- Optimizing the keywords and testing different AdWords ads.
How does Google AdWords really work?
In the Google search engine, the first thing that shows up is always an ad. It’s always a short, text ad with 2 headlines with no more than 30 characters and a description (90 characters). AdWords Ads are linked and they direct users to Your website. AdWords lets you link ads to any subpage.
The markers pay for each click on the AdWords ad – meaning every time someone enters your website through the ad. Thanks to that marketers pay only for those people who are really interested in their offer and have entered the website. What’s more, AdWords offers attractive extensions making it easy to create an ad containing everything you need, such as:
- Location extension – showing the address of the company
- Phone extension – allowing users to call you directly from their smartphone by simply clicking the call button.
- Callout extension – adds additional text to your ad, containing information about the benefits and strong sides of the company
- Sitelinks extension – showing the menu directing traffic to the most important parts of the website
Google AdWords also allows you to create an ad campaign with graphic ads on the display network, YouTube or Gmail.